Building Lifelong Relationships With Our Clients
Men and women come to our Slidell law firm seeking advice regarding their divorce and all matters that go with it. We guide them through the legal process of obtaining a divorce and advise them about their rights and options. We also counsel them about their best interests, answer their questions and give them the information they need to make decisions that may affect the rest of their lives.
Our Family Law Practice
At De St. Germain Law Office, we advise men and women alike about the effects of divorce and will counsel clients on matters such as:
- How the court determines child custody and how child support is awarded
- How prenuptial agreements can affect divorce
- Modifications of child custody awards, including relocations
- Who qualifies for spousal support, including interim and final support
- Modifications of interim spousal support awards
- Whether adultery or other grounds affect the outcome of divorce proceedings.
An Attorney Focused On Your Unique Goals
Hear From Our Clients
“I just wanted to drop you a note and say THANK YOU! You really worked hard for me and my son and that is greatly appreciated.” – A.C.
“I appreciate you all more than you know. The staff at DSG is awesome and Shandy is one of a kind. Thanks again for everything. My boys are now where they belong.” – K.H.
“You three [@ DSG] are the best legal team that I have ever encountered by far & even under the circumstances, I truly enjoyed working with all of you.” – T.A.
“My legal hero! Thank you for bringing mama and son back together! I’ll never forget you or what you’ve done for us. Love you and forever grateful!” – C.C.
“I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me. God bless you and yours and I pray one day I can help you.” – I.F.